Page Personnel is honoured to be working with a long standing client looking for an experienced Project Accountant to support the assigned business stream leads, ensuring correct accounting and reporting of activity across key programs. They will also perform all related month end routines with in the Wimborne Finance function.
The client is a leading global technology and services innovator, respected for providing solutions to the greatest challenges, from deep space to the depths of the ocean.
They provide the most capable critical control solutions for extreme environments.
As the world's leading supplier of critical control solutions, they help customers to increase the safety and mission capabilities of their personnel and equipment in extreme environments.
The proven and trusted solutions in air-to-air refuelling, life support, weapons carriage and unmanned systems, deliver assured performance and class-leading through-life costs that enable our customers to bring complex projects to market quickly, and with minimal risk.
As a Project Accountant your main responsibilities will involve:
- Performing all related month end routines with in the Wimborne Finance function and ad hoc tasks across the business.
- Weekly reporting of key programme and Business Stream metrics to business (Orders, Sales, Margin, Spend).
- Preparation of monthly results to Gross Profit for relevant Programmes.
- Ownership of key balance sheet elements, Inventory / debtors.
- Monthly reviews of programme contract performance - historic and forecast.
- Monthly Reporting for business stream.
- Drive forecast/ budget and 5 year plan process within Business Stream.
- Ad Hoc tasks as requested by Head of Financial Operations.
As a Project Accountant your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Minimum part Qualified ACA, CIMA, ACCA.
- Clear understanding and demonstrable experience of long-term project accounting.
- Sound technical skills and an ability to work both at a detailed level and higher review level.
- Experience of building constructive, value adding relationships with program management teams.
- Experience in a deadline driven environment where quality must be maintained.
- Project accounting experience core, Manufacturing experience advantageous.
- Confidence and communications skills to work effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Executive presence to operate and influence at a senior level - this individual will work as a Finance Business Partner and advisor to high value programs.
The successful candidate should expect to receive:
- Salary between £35,000 and £40,000.
- Excellent Benefits Package