Services Analyst - Global Trade and Receivables Finance
If you're looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Global Trade and Receivables Finance comprises over 4,500 people across more than 60 countries, helping suppliers and buyers with their export and import finance needs. Trade is where HSBC began in 1865, when we financed commerce between Europe, North America and Asia.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Services Analyst.
In this role, you will
- Manage Trade and Supply Chain client transactions to the highest standards of efficiency and accuracy
- Adhere to HSBC Group company policies and procedures, including regulatory requirements
- Ensure customer satisfaction by maintaining agreed service levels
- Process varied and complex trade documents, including but not limited to checking export and import bills and handling back to back documentary credit applications, amendment applications and transfers
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Sound import and export trade related knowledge and experience
- Experience in handling applications and submissions including letters of credit, back to back documentary credit, and other specialized documentary credit
- General banking experience in addition to trade experience would be an advantage
- Experience in document checking and documentary credit opening
- Solid command of both written and verbal English and Cantonese
- Detail conscious approach with the ability to work effectively and independently
- Good typing proficiency and general computer skills
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009K63
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited