Search Engine Digital Acquisition Lead - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
4 days left
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you're looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Search Engine Digital Acquisition Lead.
In this role, you will
- Responsible for HSBC's purchasing advertising on search engines in Asia working closely with our media agencies.
- Work with the search engine optimisation manager, the content team, the UX team and the CVM product owners to deliver strategies for search engine marketing.
- To bring subject matter expertise and strategic thought partnership to test and learn new channels, marketing messages, media buying tactics and partnership concepts.
- Responsible for delivery of relevant communication through digital channels that continuously evolve via consumer test and learn and quickly develop into commercially successful experiences
- Maximizing online revenues across the ecommerce platforms, you will work closely with numerous stakeholders and champion the customer focus corporate objectives, ultimately achieving the annual new digital customer revenue targets within HSBC.
- Has a clear understanding of customer needs, market trends and mobile first technologies and defines a digital communication strategy that takes these into consideration
- Responsible for the definition and development of improvement opportunities across digital channels
- Refines customer experience for new capabilities in partnership with Group Marketing, Proposition, Multichannel, and other key stakeholders
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- In depth experience of managing digital acquisition channels and capabilities through experience in digital channel management, user experience, test and learn, analytics.
- Experience driving process optimisation and improving prospect experience and conversion.
- Strategic thinker with ability to translate strategies into innovative and pragmatic action plans.
- Experience working at other large scale organisations, either within financial services industry or other industry, preferably with a large digital component, or start up style companies. Candidate with non FS background will need to explain how their experience can benefit banking industry. Candidates will be expected to have a track record of successfully delivering tangible improvement to customer experience through digital communication
- Proven extensive experience with building and delivering a modern digital execution capability with tangible outcomes example, demonstrated by increase in conversion rates, lower cost of acquisition.
- Extensive experience with the range of business development activities including identifying opportunities and developing business cases, defining product or service requirements, engaging a wide range of functional experts to agree deployment approach, project execution, launch, and post launch performance measurement and management
- Experience in a global or regional roles, working effectively to deliver targets in a large, matrix organisation
- Comfortable with technology including ability to translate business and customer needs to Information Technology requirements
- Exposure to projects that touch a range of technical platforms, digital, mainframe, server based
- Strong thought leadership and creativity to proactively propose new business opportunities and resolve issues
- Competent with project planning and reporting
- Demonstrates flexibly when addressing shifting or competing priorities
- Proven ability to build strong relationships across stakeholder groups
- Proven ability to influence large teams with direct leadership authority
- Proven ability to manage third parties
- Able to share responsibility for key decision making with a team, while accepting responsibility to drive internal decision making processes.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate across various business lines and units and at senior levels within the organisation. Excellent at navigating differences of opinions. Experience in developing and executing customer facing and staff facing communication
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Energetic, positive attitude and team player
- A flexible approach to work and working hours. Willingness to travel.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009JM6
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited