Digital Product Manager Mobile Payments - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
If you're looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Product Manager Mobile Payments.
In this role, you will
- Define and develop new mobile capabilities and requirements in partnership with Product Owners
- Enable first phase of initial requirements and stakeholder identification.
- To deliver mobile payments projects as per the mobile product roadmap
- For a given mobile product or project, develop and manage the product backlog
- Ensure product features deliver revenue and cost benefits at or above Group investment hurdle rates
- Obtaining support from all stakeholders for the delivery and deployment of all mobile capabilities
- Define customer experience for new capabilities in partnership with Digital Customer Engagement, and other Product Managers
- Review regulations to ensure HSBC's mobile capabilities meet market needs
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- A deep understanding of the role of mobile within society. A strong understanding of the opportunities and challenges facing HSBC in the Mobile business
- Extensive experience with product development for mobile applications or preferably mobile payments is a plus
- A track record of mobile payments product or Mobile product development for an application recognised as an example of the best in its class
- Ability to identify opportunities, define product or service requirements and engage a wide range of functional experts.
- Extensive experience working in an agile development environment
- Consumer financial services industry experience
- Experience in global or regional roles, working effectively across diverse cultures and across different time zones
- Utter fluency with digital technologies
- Ability to translate business and customer needs to business requirements, customer journeys, and technical assessments
- Persuasive skills, able to obtain organizational buy in.
- Strong thought leadership and creativity to proactively propose new mobile opportunities that address real business issues and which will delight customers
- Superior communication skills
- Functional design experience to map customer processes
- Demonstrates flexibility to address shifting or competing priorities
- Proven ability to build strong relationships across stakeholder groups
- Proven ability to influence large teams without direct leadership authority
- Able to share responsibility for key decision making with a team, while accepting responsibility to drive internal decision making processes. Ability to effectively influence and communicate across various business lines and units and at senior levels within the organization.
- Bachelors degree
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 000094L0
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited