Digital Product Marketing Manager - Global Marketing
If you're looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Global Marketing uses creativity and business flair to help drive top-line revenue growth for our Global Businesses by optimising marketplace opportunities, our brand strength and customer insight.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Product Marketing Manager.
In this role, you will
- Leading and developing Digital Channel Product Marketing Strategies for new digital initiatives, for example PayMe and Mobile X
- Scoping requirements and budget planning
- Managing Creative and Media Agencies
- Collaborating with Digital, Business and Marketing stakeholders
- Analysing campaign performance and making recommendations to improve activity in line with objectives
- Consolidating and reporting Key Performance Indicator measurement to local and group Business and Marketing teams
- Build digital concepts for research and internal consideration
- Conduct customer needs analysis, market size forecast and dynamics and competitor view within Digital space
- Define, develop and communicate a global Digital framework for consistent use across the markets and key segments
- Develop and implement the digital strategy and process to drive business growth
- Support the development and implementation of a Social Media strategy for the Retail Banking and Wealth Management Business area
- Keep abreast of new Digital Marketing ideas and consider potential application across Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Refine global digital strategy based on research and customer feedback
- Create initial business cases and forecast outcomes
- Define operational requirements and impact and process changes
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Degree level of qualification in marketing or business studies preferred
- Broad commercial marketing experience, ideally within a financial services based institution and understanding of digital marketing
- A range of campaign and digital development experience, including demonstrable success in developing and evolving strategic and operational plans and channel strategies.
- Ability to think innovatively and see simplicity at the far side of complexity
- Good understanding of technology developments and emerging consumer and industry trends.
- Proven ability to inform and challenge leadership teams and peers.
- Commitment to putting the customer at the heart of all development and implementation activities
- Ability to manage agencies
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009KED
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited