Associate - Operations
E Fund Management (HK) Co., Ltd (“E Fund HK”) was officially established in 2008 and is licensed by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong to conduct Type 1 (Dealing in Securities), Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activities. As a premier global business platform for E Fund Management Co., Limited (“E Fund”), E Fund HK has a subsidiary in New York, and listed several RQFII ETFs and RQFII/QFII public funds, at six stock exchanges across the US, Europe and the Asia-Pacific. Its award-winning products have been recognized by leading institutions such as Morningstar, Lipper, AsianInvestor and Benchmark for their strong performances relative to peers.
E Fund, the parent company of E Fund HK, was founded in 2001 and headquartered in Guangzhou. It has branch offices in Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai, and subsidiaries including E Fund HK and E Fund Asset Management Co., Ltd. E Fund has grown tremendously to become one of the largest fund management corporations in China with total assets under management exceed RMB 1 trillion* (including E Fund HK and China subsidiaries). It is licensed to cover a full spectrum of asset management services in China including, public funds, national social security fund, corporate annuities, discretionary accounts, QDII, QFII and RQFII. E Fund passed the independent verification of the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS) in August 2014, signifying an important step forward to become more internationalized with unified performance reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Arrange payments and trade settlements for both discretionary accounts and funds;
- Perform NAV checking, produce daily P&L, perform trade, position and cash reconciliations;
- Control of day-to-day cash management;
- Ensure daily transactions (Sub/Red/Switching) are processed in according to procedures and agreed services standard;
- Liaise with external parties, such as prime brokers, executing brokers, fund administrators, trustee and other service providers for operational issues;
- Provide support and guidance to resolve issues in accounting, reporting, audits and client relationship;
- Provide secretarial support to the team;
- Experience in vendor system such as Omgeo/Bloomberg an advantage;
- Assist in the fund operations system implementation and new fund set up;
- Perform other projects or related duties as assigned.
- Require to work shift and holiday support
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines;
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience, preferably in fund administration;
- Sound knowledge of different types of investment products;
- Proficient in MS office, knowledge of VBA will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of Bloomberg and Reuters will be an advantage.
- Languages Skills: Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- A strong team player with excellent inter-personal and communication skills;
- Prioritization and multi-tasking skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently;
- Immediately available will be an advantage.
* Fresh graduate will also be considered. (Please list your related final year projects and part-time jobs)
Compensation and Benefits
E Fund HK is a fast growing company with strong financial resources and parent company support. We offer competitive compensations and career growth opportunities. We also offer attractive benefit programs and continued education support.
Interested parties please submit your application with job reference number, full particulars of qualifications, experience, date of availability, latest and expected salary.
Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Information collected will be treated strictly confidential and only be used for recruitment related purposes.
For more details, please visit our web site at www.efunds.com.hk