Robert Half Finance and Accountancy are pleased to partnering with a fast growing well known manufacturing organisation based in Hemel Hempstead, on the recruitment of a Financial Controller position for a period of at least 6 months.
The Financial Controller will report to the Finance Director and will manage a transactional team of 6; SL, PL and Credit Control and will be responsible for all ensuring controls, processes and procedures are fit for purpose. The Financial Controller will be responsible for:
- Management of a team of 6
- Management of all monthly financials
- management accountants, analysis, reporting and commentary
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Development of insightful analysis and management reporting
- Production and development of the board pack, kpi's and all management information
- Financial and Statutory Reporting
- Consolidation of the accounts of several entities
- Management of system improvements with the Systems Manager
- Supporting the Finance Director with ad-hoc financial support
- Tax and VAT
- Standard Costings
- Ad-hoc projects
You will be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA) with several years experience as a Finance Manager or Financial Controller, ideally in an SME environment managing a transactional team and overseeing all of the day to day financials. You must possess experience of implementing a strong controls framework, efficient processes and procedures and have experience of developing and improving insightful management reporting, board packs and ideally you will have implemented an ERP System. Experience of a Manufacturing organisation would be a distinct advantage.
Our client are a very well known brand who are growing in the UK and Internationally, they have ambitious growth plans and seek to recruit a new Financial Controller to help the business grow and drive business performance.
Salary & Benefits
The position will be paying between £250-£300 per day, and is an urgent requirement.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.