Management Accountant- Central Oxford
5 days left
- Level of qualification
- Part qualified
A full time, permanent job opportunity to join a world renowned business in central Oxford as a Management Accountant.
A new and exciting business that have grown rapidly over the last 5 years and are now a major player globally within their industry. They are expanding the team due to growth over the last 12 months and are looking for a Part Qualified Management Accountant to be a part of their journey.
Duties within this role will include:
- Lead the monthly closing, reporting and GL account reconciliations to ensure timely closing
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts and ensure adequate review and investigate significant cost movements
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations, including WIP accounts and bank reconciliations
- Prepare various P&L cost analysis
- Review and validate monthly payroll reports and post to ledgers on timely basis and reconcile payroll control accounts
- Assisting in the preparation of annual statutory report and accounts and corporation tax computations, working with external auditors and tax advisors to prepare and action adjustments. Ensure timely delivery of completed accounts and tax returns to meet local fiscal requirements
- To provide an additional point of contact for external auditors and provide information as requested
- Supporting the preparation of the annual budget and ad-hoc re-forecasts
- Recommend changes that will improve the company's financial performance, controls and processes
- Supporting the preparation weekly and quarterly cash forecasts for review by FD
- Responsible for PAYE, P11D, ONS and other statutory filing requirements
- Manage 1 to 2 members of the financed team
Candidates will ideally be ACCA/CIMA part qualified.
Both varied transactional and management accounting experience is essential.
A starting basic salary of between £30,000- £35,000 plus study support, a very generous holiday allowance and lots of additional perks.