Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
7 days left
- Level of qualification
A key Business Partnering role, supporting Senior Business Leaders with valuable insight and analysis on commercial and strategic decisions. The role is based in Cardiff.
Our Client is a fast paced, large UK brand that delivers solutions across the UK and Europe.
As the Commercial Financial Planning and Analysis Business Partner you will be responsible for:
- Preparing pricing forecasts for senior management team, and country General Managers to facilitate commercial decision making and profit maximisation.
- Report on business and pricing trends, margin development, market changes to inform the management team on a timely basis to enable appropriate business decisions.
- Development and co-ordination of data sources to enable meaningful analysis and interpretation of trading activity to drive profitable, volume growth and cross business commercial decision making.
- Co-ordination of internal transfer pricing mechanisms and forecasts to inform decision making and enable accurate profit forecasting.
- Control and standardise the forecasting processes across the Division to enable consistency and continuous improvement in generating timely and accurate business forecasts
- Track volume growth and tender success rates to maximise the margin opportunity across the business units
- Control sensitivity and risk modelling of the constituent parts of the value chain.
- Co-ordinate the prevailing assumptions of General Managers and Industry sources to drive a consensus within the business to inform annual corporate planning and budgeting processes.
The successful candidate will possess experience within a highly analytical and commercial role, with a track record in Business Partnering senior executives ideally from a large company background.
- Proven experience of driving business performance improvement initiatives
- Strong interpersonal skills, capable of communicating and influencing at a senior level
- Strong Excel and Financial Systems background with SAP a key advantage.
- Target driven with a passion for service delivery.
up to £55k Basic Salary + Benefits