Management Accountant - Newly-Qualified
As a result of increasing international expansion my client, a US Technology business, is looking for a newly-qualified accountant to join in a new management accountant role.
My client is a US technology business with EMEA operations operating out of London. Recently they have grown through a number of large acquisitions and have now finalised the integration process. Following this recent growth they are growing their finance function and looking to bring in a newly-qualified accountant into a management accountant role.
As the management accountant you will report to the Financial Controller and support across month end, year end, and projects. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the month end processes: accruals, prepayments, fixed assets, deferred and accrued revenue;
- Ownership for the production of the monthly financial reports including commentaries in a timely manner;
- Leading on thorough and detailed assessment of all costs posted to the ledger; detailed processing and recording of all balance sheet items in particular income recognition;
- Supporting complex areas such as revenue recognition, particularly in advance of upcoming accounting standards changes;
- Working closely alongside the MD of each entity, as well as responsibility for ensuring the companies are compliant with group reporting requirements;
- Ad hoc projects when required.
As a strong applicant for the management accountant position you will:
- Be a newly-qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA);
- Demonstrate a strong background in accounts preparation work;
- Possess excellent technical knowledge and understanding of month-end and year-end processes;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with both financial and non-financial stakeholders;
- An interest in technology is highly advantageous.
The offer to the successful management accountant will be between £45,000-£50,000 + benefits including bonus, pmi, and pension. You will also be joining a growing environment and a team committed to development and career progression.