Finance Business Partner
- This Finance Business Partner will be responsible for interacting with programme staff to provide support on budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting and business development.
- This Finance Business Partner will be responsible for establishing a culture of financial awareness and responsibility in a way in which supports the development of the new business partnering focus.
Our client is a dynamic and growing independent foundation aimed towards international development. Our client is seeking a passionate and dedicated individual to help support the set up of the new business partnering function. Our client utilise the parliamentary expertise in the UK to strengthen Democratic ties across the world.
Provide direction, challenge, and guidance to programme teams in the regions to ensure budgets are utilised effectively and help drive better programme performance through efficient and effective financial management.
Provide technical assessment of the financial implications and impact of policy/programme decisions.
Collate monthly financial reports (at programme level and regional level) and advise on high standard of budget management including timely and accurate forecasting.
Ensure financial information is collated and reported accurately
Support on business development by providing consistent technical financial advice for bid preparations and comments and challenge on new business proposals
Provide support to other corporate and business support teams on financial matters in their regions (e.g. country office registration, local employers' tax and payroll requirements, during appointment of financial management/administrative staff)
Monitor quality and consistency of any direct financial reports to our funders such
Maintain an understanding and awareness of risk management policy and procedures and report any actual or potential incidence where the client could be operating outside its 'risk appetite'
Maintain an understanding and awareness of the anti-bribery and corruption policy and procedures and report any actual or potential transactions that may require to be investigated further
The successful candidate:
- Will demonstrate a desire for not for profit and support of international development.
- Will be ambitious and interested in a business lookign to develop a business partnering function
- Will demonstate strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Opportunity for international travel and development
- Career Progression
- Pay performance annuity
- Pension Contribution of 20%
- Salary banding 42,000 - £48,000
"London" "Public Sector" "Not For Profit"