Page Personnel is currently recruiting for a Commercial Analyst on behalf of a leading manufacturing business based from their UK site in Wakefield.
Global business designing and manufacturing innovative products for the consumer market. Award-winning company enjoying rapid growth and continued success.
As a Commercial Analyst reporting to the Finance Director you will work as part of a team responsible for analysing the commercial aspects of new product design, design improvements, manufacture and production, distribution and aftersales.
You will work closely with key departments to provide financial information to support decision-making by analysing and reporting costing and pricing data.
Working with detailed pricing models, analysing and reporting on data, identifying areas of cost savings and providing support with contract pricing.
- Ideally degree educated, ideally within a numeracy discipline
- Highly numerate and technically in order to understand complex pricing
- Good IT skills including advanced Excel
- Keen to progress and develop skills
- Good communicator, able to present and deliver complex financial data to non-finance colleagues
You will be self-motivated with the desire to be a key element in continuing the success of this award winning business and assist with the successful running of the business.
£35,000 dependent on experience + 25 days holiday + discounts on goods and services + free on-site parking