Finance and Commercial Manager
As the Finance and Commercial Manager based in Cardiff, you will be the lead finance person overseeing a high performing business entity, part of a UK wide Group. You will be supporting the Senior Executives on all commercial and financial aspects
Our Client is a Public Listed Company on the Stock market and has a UK wide brand with a reputation for high quality serivce and standards.
As the Finance & Commercial Manager you will be a key figure within the Senior Management Team, responsible for the leadership and operational delivery of the business objectives and operating plans.
- Provide insightful analysis to support decision making and improve overall commercial performance of the business.
- Ensure suitably robust processes and controls are in place to maintain effective and optimum business performance
- Provide a Business Partnering service to Department Heads, delivering key commercial and financial support and guidance.
- Produce insightful management accounts, forecasts, annual operating plans with supporting commentaries and variance analysis.
- To have direct line management of 4 people across Finance and Administration.
- Support Business development by maximising resource allocation to allow for future business growth
The successful candidate will be a commercially astute qualified accountant with significant experience gained in a financial role where you have been responsible for identifying and driving operational efficiency and profitability improvement initiatives.
Excellent analytical skills, communication and organisational skills are key to the success of this role.
Have a proven track record in driving performance by holding self and others accountable for the achievement of performance expectations and creates and environment to perform their best.
The candidate should have the ability to challenge the views of others in a positive and constructive manner.
Strong IT skills, fully conversant with Excel, and SAP.
Have a passion for customers by seeking to understand current and future needs and requirements.
Have excellent and developed interpersonal skills - an effective communicator who inspires confidence and can influence others.
Excellent Salary + Bonus + Private Medical + Pension + Other Employee Benefits