Purchase Ledger Manager
3 days left
- Level of qualification
- Not qualified
To manage and develop a growing purchase ledger department and ensure purchase ledger procedures are followed.
A large, market leading business experiencing a period of growth, based in large modern offices in the Chertsey area with free parking provided and easy access via public transport.
The Purchase Ledger Manager role involves;
- Manage the purchase ledger function in line with Company policies and procedures
- Lead and motivate the purchase ledger team to ensure that KPI's set are achieved
- Education of purchase ledger clerks on PL processes, policies, systems and provision of learning and development opportunities
- Ensure supplier invoices are correctly recorded in the accounting system
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and suppliers to ensure that queries are resolved within acceptable timescales
- Monitor supplier statement reconciliations
- Weekly and monthly monitoring of the purchase ledger performance ensuring a consistent level of quality and compliance is delivered
- Prioritisation of workload, delegating appropriate tasks and holding others responsible for delivery
- Continuous review of internal processes
- Ad hoc tasks and projects where required
The ideal candidate for the Purchase Ledger Manager role will;
- have worked in a similar, Purchase Ledger Manager / Supervisor, role previously.
- have managed staff
- live locally to Chertsey
- ideally have experience of the system Agresso (NOT essential)
The Purchase Ledger Manager role can pay up to £35,000 + benefits (including pension, healthcare, and 25 days holiday with the choice to buy/sell 3 days per year).
Free parking provided, and very short walk from the train station.