New Divisional Finance Manager Role for Rapidly Growing Retail Organisation
Your new company
The company lie within the retail sector and have experienced exponential growth over the the last few years. Due to an acquisition, they now require a divisional finance manager to head up the entity. This is an outstanding opportunity to make a role your own as the transition to integrate the acquired entity begins.
Your new role
- Managing the production of divisional management accounts
- Responsibility for divisional balance sheet reconciliations
- Reviewing systems and procedures to ensure adequate controls are in place and to ensure financial information is produced in a timely manner
- Production & interpretation of daily & weekly financial MI to support & challenge the business
- Responsibility for the daily, monthly and annual forecasting tools
- Adhoc requests from Finance Director and senior management team
- Finance lead for key acquisitions within the division
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant, although ideally not have more than three years post qualification experience. You will need to be an exceptional communicator and have the commercial awareness to head up a division which will experience regular change in the short and medium term. Experience in a retail environment is desirable.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of £40,000-£50,000 and the opportunity to work for a rapidly growing company with a fast paced environment. You will be a key point of contact for the division and regularly work closely with senior management throughout the business. Lastly, the progression opportunities within this organisation are endless.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.