- Level of qualification
A small, friendly practice based in hertforshire requires an Audt Senior to join their team, this opportunity is due to internal promotion.
Working within a busy Audit department in Hertfordshire the role requires the successful candidate to the audit and preparation of accounts either on site or at clients.
Experience and understanding of Audit and Accounting is essential due to the role being split 60/40 Audit/Accounts
- Tax Calculations
- VAT and PAYE
- Cash flow and Forecasting
- Business Planning
- Due Diligence
- Review and Supervision of Audit assignments
- Adhoc Duties
- Financial Qualification and may consider part qualified
- Strong background in Audit
- Confident in supervising and mentoring staff
- Articulate and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates great interpersonal and communication skills
- Time management
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.