Accounts Payable Clerk with Navision (Temporary role)
This role, Accounts Payable Clerk with Navision (Temporary role), is an exciting opportunity to assist with a systems implementation project based in South West London.
The company are a national business that have expanded recently and become a more well known business.
Our client have recently implemented Navision and although the system is up and running they are looking for someone with previously knowledge.
Navision is now the system used throughout the business meaning training will be provided but experience working on it is needed.
This role, Accounts Payable Clerk with Navision (Temporary role),
- Reporting to the AP Manager
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Statement reconciliations
- Managing allocated suppliers
- Expense payments
- Working as an AP contact for internal and external customers
- Managing the distribution of AP invoices
- Resolving supplier queries
- Preparing multiple currency payments for batches for authorisation
- Using the online banking system to upload supplier payment batches
- Creating manual journals when required
- Processing expenses
- Working on Navision
- Temporary role
- Paid Hourly
- Accountancy based
- Based in South West London
This candidate we are looking, Accounts Payable Clerk with Navision (Temporary role), must have experience on Navision and be able to commute to Victoria, South West London.
The role is an accountancy based role meaning candidates must have accounts payable experience.
This role is an exciting opportunity to begin a role on a temporary basis with the likelihood of becoming permanent.