Head of Request For Proposal, Asia Pacific - Global Asset Management
If you're looking for a role where you will continue to be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, remember how diversity drives success right here at HSBC.
Global Asset Management, the investment management business of the HSBC Group, serves HSBC's worldwide customer base of retail and private clients, intermediaries, corporates and institutions invested in both segregated accounts and pooled funds. Global Asset Management fulfills its purpose of connecting HSBC's clients with investment opportunities around the world through an international network of offices in approximately 30 countries, delivering global capabilities with local market insight.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Head of Request For Proposal, Asia Pacific.
In this role, you will
- Responsible for completion of RFPs for institutional and wholesale clients to support the sale of HSBC Asset Management Group investment solutions.
- Responsible for the completion of other client documents such as RFIs and the support in conjunction with RFP Data Administrator of third party consultant databases and HSBC Asset Management Group Consultant Relations strategy.
- Manages the Asia Pacific RFP team to deliver high quality RFPs, RFIs and related documents for institutional and wholesale clients and maintains consultant databases for selected HSBC Asset Management Group capabilities and funds, which support HSBC Asset Management Group's business development in Asia Pacific and in other regions.
- This includes managing the RFP teams in the region, currently in Hong Kong and in Japan, while overseeing the work of colleagues in other locations such as in Taiwan and provide assistance to India local RFP when needed
- Works with internal stakeholders in HSBC Asset Management Group to ensure high quality articulation to client of HSBC Asset Management Group investment philosophy, capabilities, processes and funds.
- Works with RFP colleagues in other regions to support cross-border RFPs, RFIs and other client documents.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Detailed knowledge of RFPs, RFIs and related client documents, including regulations in recent career history
- Sound understanding of investment products and markets and client requirements, preferably in Asia Pacific.
- Good knowledge of performance systems, reporting systems, third party performance databases and institutional reporting standards.
- Fluency in written and spoken Chinese and English.
- Strong communication skills, including investment writing and oral discussion and presentation.
- Strong project and staff management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a deadline oriented environment.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and their sometimes conflicting expectations and requirements.
- Attention to detail, commitment to high quality work standards and the ability to ensure quality standards are maintained under time and stakeholder pressure.
- University degree or equivalent qualification required, preferably with an investment or finance focus.
- Previous RFP and or solid and relevant experience
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009IRI
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited