Associate Relationship Support Manager - Corporate Banking
If you're looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Corporate Banking provides international financial services solutions that support businesses ranging from large corporates to mid-market enterprises in a variety of industry sectors all over the world. Leveraging the strength, scope and expertise of our global product network, Corporate Banking is positioned as an essential partner to large and mid-market enterprises seeking to maximise their potential internationally, offering streamlined business access to HSBC's international network and broad range of market leading banking products and services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Associate Relationship Support Manager.
In this role, you will
- Assist Relationship Managers in client planning for designated portfolios with the objective to meet customer and business needs while minimizing credit risks
- Conduct timely and quality credit reviews as well as support Relationship Managers in credit analysis and structuring of facilities
- Perform pricing offering analysis to support Relationship Managers to achieve business objectives and maximize returns on risk assets
- Undertake relationship building customer contact and pipeline management for both existing and new to bank customers to deepen penetration for customer wallet
- Keep abreast of development on specific industry, market intelligence
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant area
- Good commercial experience in the area of financial or risk analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills and commercial acumen as well as good relationship building skills
- Excellent analytical ability and strong writing skills for quality delivery of credit and business proposal
- Able to stay close to market and obtain up to day industry knowledge, market intelligence and product awareness
- Results driven with sound knowledge of Commercial Banking products an advantage
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009JDN
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited