Client Service Associate - Global Trade and Receivables Finance
If you're looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Global Trade and Receivables Finance comprises over 4,500 people across more than 60 countries, helping suppliers and buyers with their export and import finance needs. Trade is where HSBC began in 1865, when we financed commerce between Europe, North America and Asia.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Client Service Associate.
In this role, you will
- Provide assistance and ensure the provision of an efficient and effective credit support service to clients, correspondents, Vice Presidents and their operations
- Manage facility maintenance and follow up on security documentations received from clients to ensure compliance of the audit and credit procedures guidelines and arrange deposit of security documents to Security Control
- Handle the administrative tasks within the division via rotation as well as liaising with credit reinsurer and overseas partners
- Follow up with correspondent factors on signing of Inter factor Agreement
- Preparation of review packages, carrying out clients information search, recommending and advising appropriate security documentations and bank requirements, so as to enable vice presidents to prepare their proposals or periodic facilities reviews
- Ensure proper follow up, facility set up and maintenance, storage, regular review and update of security documents in accordance with credit guidelines
- Maintains the banks internal control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators
- Verify and review records to ensure accuracy and high standards are performed for maintenance functions and activities
- Ensure each new staff will have their relevant access card and passwords and programs to satisfy their duties
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Possess general banking experience with credit related knowledge of Commercial Banking operations.
- Knowledge and experience in CARM system and security documents handling
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound Computer skill including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009K4J
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited