Account Executive - Broking Services
If you're looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Within Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Broking Services provides full investment services in stocks, bonds, currencies, precious metals, commodities and derivatives to retail, corporate customers and financial intermediaries. As a leading full service broker dealer in Hong Kong, our investment services include advisory, execution, risk and portfolio management, custodianship, and margin financing.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Account Executive.
In this role, you will
- Cover existing client and to develop new client network through referrals from the banks group and other sources
- Provide customers with effective and efficient services in the trading of financial products provided by the Company
- Monitor the financial positions of customers' accounts with regard to credit risk and Know Your Client requirements
- Understand customer's investment returns and risk tolerances level, recommend investment opportunities and implement client's investment strategies accordingly
- Develop and enhance client relationships through visits and proactive follow up on issues raised by clients
- Assist in training up junior colleagues
- Comply with the letter and spirit of all applicable laws, codes, rules and regulations and standard of good market practices
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree holder
- Related working experience is preferred
- Getting or retaining accreditation of all the necessary Securities and Futures licenses requires ongoing Continuing Professional Training lessons or hours
- Type 1, 2, 3 License under Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong
- Flexibility on working hours duty assignment
- Passionate and have a positive mindset
- Have a can do attitude and willing to go the extra mile to get things done
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 000098VX
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited