Division Operations Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
If you're looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Division Operations Manager.
In this role, you will
- Oversee operational control and on division level to ensure all procedures and guidelines are effectively enforced in accordance with regulatory and group requirements
- Identify in branch procedures or practice with potential operation risk or non-compliance, and recommend preventive or mitigated measures
- Develop effective localized service strategy to enhance customer experience and provide a consistently high level of service delivery
- Ensure a consistent delivery of Global Premier core service standards and proposition
- Mitigate and prevent complaints
- Allocate resources effectively within division level
- Manage costs and overheads within budget on division level
- Promote performance based and inspirational culture within division
- Ensure initiatives are in place to enhance frontline experience and staff engagement
- Strengthen staff awareness in fraud prevention and ensure successful implementation of policies
- Improve efficiency via process engineering and maximize data accuracy
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University graduate, preferable
- Possess good branch control concept, people management skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Extensive experience in branch management, good leadership and a highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong management planning and coaching capabilities and ability to motivate and support
- Fluent in both English and Cantonese, with knowledge in Mandarin preferred
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009KCY
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited