Digital Insurance Partner
We are looking for a business leader who brings a blend of digital and domain experience in the insurance industry to work with clients in such industry and drive their digital agenda. The digital agenda includes aspects of defining strategy, design led re-engineering and building underlying enabling technology solutions and platforms. In order to achieve this, the Digital Partner will need to engage with various internal capability groups responsible for Digital capabilities and beyond to bring the best of Cognizant to clients. She/he will need to be the go-to individual for all matters Digital for Cognizant's market facing team for the INS sector. Some of the key expectations of a Digital Partner would be the following:
- Create and manage pipeline of Consulting and IT projects across the digital journey of INS clients from prototypes to platforms.
- Shape and deliver the customer's digital transformation agenda from Ideation to Implementation.
- Leverage strong domain knowledge in the insurance industry to understand customer's business aspirations and challenges and design differentiated Digital propositions.
- Build trusted 'Digital' advisor relationships in the C-level/executive management level across the client organization.
- Work with Cognizant's different Practice areas (industry verticals beyond INS and lines of services viz. Cognizant Digital Business, Cognizant Digital Operations, and Cognizant Digital Systems & Technology) to propose, sell, and deliver digital initiatives at clients. In this way this role will bring the best of Cognizant to our clients to drive digital programs
- Build and leverage an eco-system of partners, alliances, start-ups, academia and design agencies to have ready-to-deploy teams to build customer specific digital strategy and solutions.
- Strong domain knowledge in the insurance industry.
- Has significant exposure to digital challenges in the insurance industry with prior experience in digital strategy and/or technology driven programs.
- Already have and can connect with CXO's and senior executives in the industry.
- A Passion for Technology enabled business transformation. Ability to visualize and design transformational Digital solutions based on customer business goals, new business models and disruptive digital technologies.
- Proven experience in selling and delivering Digital transformation programs in the particular industry
- Proven experience in managing and connecting global multi-disciplinary teams, partners and alliances across customer engagement life-cycles.
- Strong Communication and inter-personal skills
- Preferably with a MBA background
- Analytical and understands a broad range of technologies; keeps up to date with market and technology trends
- Strong leadership and influential skills
- Highly organised
- Customer Orientated
This role will involve domestic and some amount of international travel as and when required.
Working at Cognizant:
You will be part of a global consultancy which has been a growth leader in its sector for a number of years. This is a Leadership position with a significant impact on further shape and growth of the Practice. We pride ourselves on offering a collaborative, open and empowering work environment, competitive salary, bonus, benefits and a stock package as well as unparalleled career growth opportunities across the globe. Cognizant has been recognised as a Top Employer across a number of countries in Europe.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centres worldwide and approximately 255,800 employees as of September 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at http://www.cognizant.com/ or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.