Manager - Leading Global Hedge Fund House
Leading global hedge fund house is looking for an assistant manager to join their team with expanding business.
- Detail review monthly journals and interim/year-end financial statements
- Manage the current workflow especially on investment reporting to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Prepare month end closing report and bank reconciliation
- Support day to day hedge funds operations including valuing assets, daily and quarterly NAV reports
- Prepare profit and loss, cash flow and balance sheets
- Responsible for preparation of regulatory reports to SFC
- Address ad hoc requests raised by management and investors
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- CPA qualified holder is a must
- At least 5years of experience in Hedge Fund
- Strong oral and written communicate skills in English and Chinese
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.