Technical Accounting AVP
About the Technical Accounting AVP Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for providing technical accounting guidance to the business and supporting the business functions in areas relevant to accounting matters.
- Be the subject-business expert in providing guidance and support to the business in accounting issues, management and resolution across the bank
- Have a good understanding of business rationale and apply the appropriate accounting requirements as per internal and external standards
- Be involved and support technical accounting training materials
- To implement new accounting standards (IFRS), review and remediate existing requirements across the region
To succeed in the Technical Accounting AVP job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business stakeholders across the business.
- Qualified accountant with at least five years' technical accounting experience either in a Big 4 audit environment or within the financial services industry
- Good understanding of banking products and technical accounting concepts
- Good understanding of IFRS accounting requirements and implications to products.
This global investment bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Technical Accounting AVP job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104466 Evelyn Lee