Vice President, Regional CFO Office
You will be a member of the team in the Regional CFO Office. Your key responsibility will include:
- preparing and reviewing monthly management reports of the overseas units
- using data analytics and visualisation tools to build presentations for management insights
- other activities related to the oversight of the overseas units
You will be exposed to the various business objectives, requirements and processes, and will also have the opportunity to work closely with our overseas banking subsidiaries. You may also be assigned to support other ad hoc assignments from time to time.
Must be willing to travel for potential overseas assignments.
• Recognized tertiary education in Accountancy / Banking / Finance or equivalent professional qualifications
• Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in banking and finance industry, with exposure to data analytics and visualization tools.
• Possesses drive and initiative, good communication skills
• Able to work independently under pressure and tight timeline and resolve issues with minimal supervision
• Possesses analytical mind and meticulous with keen eye for details