Private equity Fund- Finance Manager (In house Role)
This is an existing opportunity to join a well-established fund in an in-house role with opportunity to grow within the team.
The ideal candidate would be involved in preparing and reviewing the Financial Statements, NAVs besides building Waterfall models, computing capital calls and distributions.
You will be responsible for the calculation of management fee, review of trial balances, general ledger and other reports as per the management requests on ad hoc basis.
Handling partner's queries and enquiries from investors would fall under your scope of performance.
prepared analyses and forecasts and other ad hoc projects as per clients' requests.
- Degree in Finance & Accounting or related disciplines.
- CPA/CA or equivalent is essential.
- Relevant experience in a fund house /Big 4 firm or fund services.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Self-motivated, well-organised and can-do attitude.
- Strong co-ordinator & team player
- Aptitude in standard computer software (including PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
A highly competitive and lucrative offer is available for the ideal candidate.
You may also send your CV directly to email@example.com
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence.
**‘Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive we are unable to respond on an individual basis. Successful candidates will be contacted within 3 days, and those unsuccessful on this occasion will be saved on file until a suitable vacancy arises. Thank you for your interest.