Senior Finance Manager (Project & Transactions - Real Estate)
About the Senior Finance Manager (Project & Transactions - Real Estate) Role:
In this business critical role, you will join the finance department and will be partly responsible for the acquisitions and disposals of real estate on behalf of global institutional clients, including tax structuring.
- Assist with acquisitions and disposals of real estate
- Tax structuring and debt structuring
- Work with lawyers and trustees to set up holding structures and review of sale & purchase documentation
- Support the Finance Manager in the annual audit process, providing a review function of the preparation of financial statements including any conversions from J GAAP to IFRS / US GAAP, and from IFRS to US GAAP
- Review of tax compliance, bank loan compliance, investor reporting etc
To succeed in this role, you must have Australian real estate market experience and transactions / tax / debt structuring exposure.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) in finance
- A minimum of seven years' experience in a senior finance role
- Experience with oversight of monthly close process, revenue accounting, chart of accounts, account reconciliations, general ledger, inter-company accounting, sales accounting, distribution accounting, local statutory reporting, and fixed assets
- Real estate project / transaction exposure
- Australian real estate exposure
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
This investment company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The company also offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices, which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Finance Manager (Project & Transactions - Real Estate) job.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1437519 Ben Holman