7 days left
- Level of qualification
Looking for a Finance Manager with proven SAP System Implementation skills
Your new company
Initially a family owned business which has gone through exponential growth, which sees turnover in excess of $20 million. A major player in their respective field is looking for someone with extensive SAP system implementation experience.
Your new role
As Finance Manager you will be responsible for the companies financials by ensuring tax compliance, audit compliance and the completion of financial analysis and management of certain functions whilst reporting directly to the CFO. You will need to have EXTENSIVE SAP system implementation experience.
Your role will include:
* Monthly accounts are accurate and up to date
* Analysis & interpretation of financial & management data with supporting commentary on
* Ensuring compliance with statutory and corporate authorities including annual audit
* Preparation/Review of all tax calculations and returns (income tax, BAS, FBT etc) for ANZ
* General ledger maintenance & Balance sheet reconciliations
* Ad hoc Reporting
* Management of related functions and staff (Payroll, Order processing, AP,)
* Continuous Improvement type project work (eg assessment of current processes and recommendations for changes) with an aim to optimising efficiencies and minimising risk
What you'll need to succeed
* Technically adept with strong attention to detail
* Adaptable team player
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to work with all levels of the organization
* Sense of urgency with daily deadlines & strong time management
* Proactive & ability to prioritise work loads
* Requires initiative with systematic problem solving skills
* Ability to work autonomously when required
* An ability to remain effective in an ever changing environment
* Able to work under pressure
What you'll get in return
Your new role is a fantastic contract opportunity with the potential to go permanent.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.