My client based near Haverhill is currently looking for a Management accountant that would be able to join in the dynamic, fast paced environment. The Management accountant will be reporting directly to the Head of Finance and working alongside the business in delivering and producing the Management Accounts.
My client is the market leader in its Merchandising field, and is looking to grow the business further. This would be a great opportunity for a Management Accountant to develop alongside the business.
The Management accountant will be assisting in the development of the business with its future plans. Reporting to the head of finance, this will be a great opportunity for a Management Accountant to develop oneself in a role with varied responsibilities, such as:
- Analyse variances and performance
- Management Accounts preparation to deadlines
- Monthly P&L forecasting
- Sales and margin
- Monthly reconciliations
- Providing high quality management and financial information
- Assisting and improving decision-making and performance trends
The successful candidate will:
- Be ideally QBE, ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work to deadlines in a relatively fast paced environment
- Sufficiently strong technically and operationally
£35000 - 40000 per annum + benefits