Corporate Finance Executive
Join an established Corporate Finance team in Reading that will offer you a wide experience in multiple sectors of due diligence for M&A deals. With a well laid out career path it will be easy to climb the ladder and develop a great skill set which is applicable to a lot of other roles across the advisory space.
My client is top ten Accountancy firm with a strong reputation cross multiple service lines and a strong Corporate Finance team that looks for a Corporate finance executive to compliment the existing team. With a strong deal flow there is a lot of Due Diligence work and opportunity to catapult a career in the Advisory space.
As a Corporate Finance Executive the role would include:
- Supporting senior members of the team on large due diligence projects with hands on field work in and around Reading and including some work in London
- Leading/managing smaller due diligence projects and overseeing project management, budgets and meeting deadlines.
- Production of concise, detailed reports
- Assisting with administration surrounding due diligence projects
- Assist in preparation for client meetings/presentations
- Capture and effectively deliver feedback to project managers
- Supervise, develop and coach junior members of staff
- Understand and take necessary actions to avoid risk
The successful candidate would demonstrate the following qualities
- ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent), or relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge of MS office Packages including word, Power point and Excel
- Favourable to have experience within transaction Services or a related field
- Strong communication skills
The successful candidate for a Corporate Finance Executive in Reading
- A competitive package
- Great career opportunities
- A team with a wealth of experience in a range of sectors
- A top 10 firm that offers national roles and opportunities