Financial Control Manager
1 day left
- Level of qualification
An exciting opportunity to join a leading manufacturing business based in Wiltshire, reporting into the Financial Controller, the Financial Control Manager will be responsible for the driving global best practice and safeguarding financials.
Our market leading manufacturing client are currently in a period of growth and expansion and are looking for strong talent for their finance team to control and enable commercial success.
As Financial Control Manager, you will be working across a broad area of Financial Control, including Capital Expenditure, Cash/Liquidity Forecasting, Fixed Assets, Banking and Inventory, with management responsibility for a team of eight (two direct reports):
- Accountable for preparation, accuracy and integrity of the monthly UK cash flow forecasts & liquidity reporting.
- Responsible for fixed asset lifecycles from budgeting through to disposal, including accounting for Group and Local accounting standard variations across UK and Europe.
- Producing global consolidated capital investment packs for Exec reviews on a monthly basis.
- Manage and govern the monthly financial close process, coordinating analytical reviews and ensuring high quality outputs for areas of responsibility.
- Harmonising controls, processes, and delivering best practise, and wider Global finance teams.
- Maintaining strong business relationships with key capital project managers to support forecasting and reporting.
- Leading business change initiatives and driving global harmonisation of best practices.
- Owning Global Financial Control policies, including Process Framework for areas of responsibility.
- Managing external and internal audit relationships.
- Supporting the annual financial accounts preparation where required.
As Financial Control Manager you will have the following criteria:
- Qualified Accountant with substantial post qualification experience
- Line management experience
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Advanced IT skills - Microsoft & SAP
- Proactive approach with great problem solving skills.
- Highly Motivated to achieve results
- Team player
- Experience managing external stakeholders/relationships
- Available for overseas travel if required
- Good knowledge/experience of statutory accounts and standards
- Big 4 or Top 10 Audit Practice experience