6 days left
- Level of qualification
A fast paced and innovative PE backed business with sound investment principles seeks a technically sound and commercially astute Finance Director to join its growing team
The role offers a talented individual, with an excellent track record within a senior finance role, the opportunity to shape the face of the finance function, working closely with the Board, managing a finance team in a business with ambitious growth plans.
You will possess the gravitas and inter personal required to develop credible relationships at board level and with a range of external stakeholders working towards agreeing and delivering upon strategic goals.
- A relevant degree (2:1 minimum) and professional qualification (ACA preferred)
- A proven track record of successful strategic leadership and direct management and development of senior professional colleagues within a finance function in the property/real estate sector
- Well-developed influencing and negotiating skills with proven experience of identifying and delivering a wide range of business improvement projects
- Ability to lead, inspire, motivate and develop colleagues at all levels with a commitment to working with others to achieve the organisation’s vision, values and priorities
- Ability to work effectively in partnership with customers, colleagues, boards and partners/stakeholders
- A confident, independent, energetic and visible leader and effective decision maker.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly