As Financial Controller will be responsible for all finance and accounting matters associated with the company's manufacturing activities.
You will work as part of the management team for all finance related matters and as part of the larger finance team.
Based in East Sussex.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and local reporting pack.
- Prepare and submit quarterly financial and tax packs to HQ for the company.
- Provide proactive support to the business in terms of inventory management, capital investments, project orders and others as might be required.
- Produce Statutory Accounts.
- Prepare tax computation information to advisers.
- Maintenance of product costs.
- Provide support and expertise to the Manufacturing management team in cost saving and continuous improvement activities.
- Quarterly VAT return, sales listing and Intrastat data
- Weekly Cashflow forecast
- Qualified Chartered Management Accountant/ Certified accountant
- Experience in a manufacturing environment and commercial awarenesss.
- Experience of a multi-currency accounting function.
- Strong IT/ Excel skills.
- Proactive in supporting continuous improvement activities and cost saving initiatives.
- Excellent oral / written communication skills
- Personal qualities to work with people within different disciplines.
£40,000 - £55,000