The UK Financial Controller's key focus will be to provide key financial information and analysis to support strategic planning and growth. Forming part of the leadership team, the Financial Controller will be incredibly hands-on, with a strong technical accounting skill-set and a wealth of commercial acumen.
My client is a multinational organisation with multiple manufacturing sites. The UK business has a turnover around £35m with aggressive growth plans over the next 5 years.
Main duties include but not limited to:
- Full responsibility for the Finance functions, including the day-to-day management of transactional finance team & accounts assistant
- The timely production of monthly accounts and reports, analysis, commentary and presentation to the senior leadership team where required.
- Responsibility for statutory accounting requirements,
- Key liaison for external audit relationships
- Effective cash-flow management with robust Budget and Forecasting processes, including a weekly and monthly rolling cash forecast
- A key conduit between the finance department and the rest of the business
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- 3+ years experience of working at an autonomous or managerial level.
- A proven track record in adding value within a team led environment.
- Costing experience is essential
- Essential experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- Must demonstrate the ability to work well under pressure and adhere to strict reporting deadlines.
- The ability to influence, debate, seek solutions and impose their character on the business
- Package is dependent on the successful candidate but what is on offer is a very competitive package.
- £50,000 to £60,000
- Competitive benefits