Client Service Support Team Supervisor, Senior Associate
The Team Supervisor is responsible for the operational and staffing aspects of supervising a Change Management and Client Services team in a busy and challenging environment.
To supervise teams to ensure that all deliverables are produced and dispatched on time in accordance with client service level agreements and agreed quality standards.
To supervise the team ensuring all staffing functions are completed as appropriate
- Lead and motivate staff, particularly direct reports.
- Set and maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behavior; ensuring staff accountability and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Takes leading role with Team Supervisor in liaising with other sites on all aspects of service.
- Take responsibility for the quality and timeliness of service to assigned clients.
- Maintain close contact with direct supervisor, briefing him/her on all issues and problems both actual and potential.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with relevant colleagues in service support departments and contacts in Donor Sites.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with donor site and colleagues, communicating effectively through formalised reporting and ad hoc liaison.
- Ensure effective logging and resolution of enquiries and liaise with appropriate parties to resolve/ escalate queries / problems within agreed timescales
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail crucial
- Skilled communicator, both verbal and written
- Methodical and organized
- Team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good management skills
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing. Good technical skills in using MS Office.
- Understand the importance of effective communications to clients.