New West Wales temporary assignment.
The person will be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Assisting with the completion of the audit
- Preparation of the statutory accounts and associated notes using Sageline 50
- Assistance with consolidated accounts and notes to the accounts
- Reviewing audit files and producing variance analysis
- You will ideally be qualified ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualified and will have a strong and proven background in the preparation of statutory accounts.
- Strong knowledge of accounting standards
- You must be a confident individual with good IT skills, including strong Excel and Sage (or experience of other accounts systems)
- Able to cope with multiple tasks and results and deadline orientated
- Strong attention to detail
- Good team player
- Be a qualified accountant or technically astute QBE accountant
- Be able to commit to a 2 to 3 month assignment in West Wales - the job is based in the Pembroke/Haverfordwest area
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.