Head of Finance
1 day left
- Level of qualification
This is a great 12 month opportunity for a Head of Finance to join a charity which prides itself on it's excellent service delivery.
Forming part of the Senior Management Team, this role will report into the CEO and charity's Board.
The charity provide excellent services to the South Yorkshire community across a variety of sectors.
As Head of Finance, you will use your accountancy and management skills within the following areas:
- Overseeing all financial controls; ensure they are in place and financial risk is managed.
- Supporting with the monthly management accounts, statutory accounts and quarterly VAT returns.
- Report and advise on the financial direction of the Charity.
- Manage and develop the Finance Function.
The successful candidate will ideally be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent). They will ideally have some knowledge of Charity SORP and VAT partial exemption.
- Accessible location in South Yorkshire
- Competitive rate
- Immediate start
- Working for a rewarding charity.