Finance Manager - Household Name
2 days left
- Level of qualification
As Finance Manager, you'll provide technical accounting and analytical support to you division in this pivotal role. You'll also be involved in projects across the business, and will be engaging regularly with senior stakeholders.
My client are a household name, and this role sits in the heat of their operation just outside Manchester. They're a brand which has grown substantially over the past few years, and are only continuing to go from strength to strength.
- Maintenance and development of group model and regular review of competitors.
- Liaise with auditors during annual review
- Assist in impact analysis and contract negotiation
- Improvement of cash and capital expenditure forecasts
- Improve accuracy in short term and long term forecasts.
- Manage month end close and the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Delivery of clean year-end financial statements.
- Well rounded technical accounting skills
- Familiarity with IFRS
- Comfortable to challenge operations directors and managers when necessary in a way which strengthens relationships
- Several years post qualified experience
- Ability to demonstrate has delivered change
£50,000 - £60,000