Senior Business Analyst
Based in West London this market leading FMCG business really is the place to work for a challenge, recognition and fun! They offer a highly competitive package to attract high calibre talent.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business that promotes a high-performance culture and offers the ability to influence and drive the business forward.
My client is a global leader in the FMCG business based in West London. The Group has been operating for over 40 years and has experienced sustained growth, both organically and through acquisitions. My client has some of the most recognised brands in their portfolio. They employ over 18,000 worldwide and are positioned for future growth. The Senior Business Analyst will sit in the FP&A team within their West London office.
The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Working with the Marketing team
- Internal and External reporting
- Improving and developing controls
- Manage and mentor two direct reports
- Multi-scenario reports for the EMEA region
- Risk and Opportunities for business heads
- Variances vs. re-forecast/budget;
- Partner with the budget holders
- Accurately record expenditure for the month end close
- Provide ad hoc analysis to key account managers
- Monthly balance sheet account reconciliation/analysis
The Senior Business Analyst will need the following
- ACCA, CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Business Analyst experience within Finance
- Managing direct reports
- Worked within FMCG
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Working with multi-currency
- Balance sheet and income statement
The Senior Business Analyst position comes with a competitive salary, individual and company performance bonus, 26 days annual leave, private health care, pension and generous product allowance.