The role's key function is to provide support financial support to the manufacturing site in East Yorkshire. The key information they will provide will enable the business to track progress against divisional targets and make better informed decisions. Such support will be from period end reporting to more of a focused analysis on variances and trends.
A leading manufacturer within their sector. They have a number of manufacturing and distribution sites across the UK having been established for over 20 years growing continuously year on year.
- Ensuring the P&L is accurate
- Provide accurate, timely, reporting analysis which is user friendly
- Provide weekly reports on material usage, labour, providing analysis on them
- Complete budgets and forecasts for the manufacturing site
- Preparation of cost assessments for products whilst also maintaining standard product costing on their system
- Stock reports
- Project work involving various stakeholders across the manufacturing division
- Continually identify opportunities for increased efficiencies and reduced costs
- Support and challenge the Finance Manager in decision making
- Highlight any budget risks or opportunities in timely manner
- Business partner with operational managers on site and spend time with each of operational managers to better understand their issues and work pro-actively to solve them
- Be able to work autonomously to achieve various deadlines
- The ideal candidate will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified.
- They will either be looking for their first move from practice or have strong manufacturing experience within industry.
- They will be keen to further their career within an challenging and progressive business
- They will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A clear ability to present financials to none finance
- Strong excel and systems skills
Excellent package and benefits