French Credit Controller
Are you looking to work for a leading retail brand? Are you fluent French?
One of Page Personnel's clients are looking for a French Credit Controller to join their accountancy team based in Central London.
The client are a leading retail company who have just opened their flagship office in Central London.
The successful French Credit Controller will have responsibility for:
- Chasing debt via phone and email
- Contacting creditors to determine trends and patterns
- Managing the French ledger
- Build strong working relationships
- Chasing invoices up to £200,000
- Chasing debt 2 years old
The successful French Credit Controller will be:
- Fluent French
- Success working in a credit control role
- Accountancy experience
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to commute to Central London
- Ability to work part of a team
The successful French Credit Controller will join the accountancy team on a permanent basis in Central London.
The salary for this role is dependent on experience but will be in the region of 22k - 25k.
There is a generous benefits package for this role:
- 25 days holiday
- Bonus scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers