VP / Senior VP - Financial Accounting
VP / Senior VP Financial Accounting
- Manage accounting and reporting for group operations especially overseas entities. Review reports, financial statements to ensure compliance with different regulated regime in Asia Pacific.
- To ensure accuracy, completeness and properly book of all transactions (including business and investment transactions). Ensure accuracy of investment asset valuation, amortisation and accounting of foreign exchange impact.
- To lead and assist in ad-hoc projects, accurately compilation of ad hoc internal and external reports as required, including due diligence and provide financial implications on M&A and new transactions.
- Involve heavily in adoption of new IFRS
- Adhere to highest standards in financial reporting (for both GI and L&H), maintain proper accounting record in an accurate, complete and timely manner. The high quality information/analysis/advices provided should facilitate business steering and decision making
- Drive planning/projection processes by providing Financial estimates/ scenarios based on business planned and support capital planning
- Professionally qualified accountant
- Experience in IPO project & familiar with listing reporting requirements
- Strong knowledge of IFRS
- 7 - 10 years of experience in Auditing, financial accounting and reporting
- Good understanding and experience in insurance and reinsurance for both GI and L&H