4 days left
Reporting to the leader of Overseas internal audit team, the job responsibilities associated with this role may be expected to include but not limited to:
- Perform business and operational audit on Hong Kong and Overseas business units and support departments. Conduct investigations as instructed by management.
- Communicate audit issues with business units during audit fieldwork and to summarize audit issues and supporting documents for the leaders' review.
- Provide control advice to business units on new products and new businesses.
- Coordinate quarterly follow up on the implementation status of audit recommendations and promote an effective control environment across the firm.
- Assist the leader to monitor continuously the control risks in the Hong Kong and Overseas business units and support departments
- Assist in liaison with regulatory authorities and external auditors.
- Assist in the preparation of management reports and audit committee materials.
- Assist in research on business risks and control practices.
- Require some overseas travel.
Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of securities brokerage & corporate finance business in Hong Kong, United States, Singapore and United Kingdom is highly advantageous;
- Proficient in using MS Office and Visio. Knowledge in using ACL is preferred;
- Highly analytical with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good audit documentation and report writing skills in both English and/or Chinese;
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin.
- Independent self-starter and good team player.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance related disciplines with CPA / CIA / CISA or equivalent qualifications.
- Big4 trained of minimum 3 years and 3 years internal audit experience, preferably with financial service institutions.