You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Responsible for the day-to-day accounting activities of several group companies located in Guernsey, including quarterly and annual reporting
- Responsible for management of accounts receivable and accounts payable for the relevant group companies
- Reconciliation of fee income from funds and fee rebates to clients
- Preparation of annual financial statements in accordance with UK GAAP and liaising with auditors during interim and year end audits
- Support group controlling in preparation of consolidated financial reports
- Close interaction with the finance department in Guernsey and Switzerland
For this challenging position we are looking for a reliable and trustworthy individual with strong analytical skills and an excellent attention to detail. The candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant accounting professional qualifications and has already gained at least fours years of experience in a similar position and strives to meet targets and deadlines. Furthermore, interested parties should be able to cope with pressure and distinguish themselves with a high degree of self-motivation, an open mind-set as well as good inter-personal and communication skills.
If you want to become part of a very team-oriented, flat and dynamic organization where your contribution will be recognized and rewarded, please apply online.