Compliance Advisor for Regulatory Compliance - International
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain compliance oversight on and provide advisory support to international branches and financial subsidiaries of OCBC Bank.
- Conduct onsite review on international branches and track resolution of issues identified from the onsite review.
- Prepare periodic compliance risk reports for senior management and Board of Directors.
- Maintain regulatory compliance matrix applicable to financial subsidiaries and international branches.
- University Degree
- 5 - 8 years of compliance experience within financial sector
- Familiar with Banking Act, Financial Advisors Act and Securities & Futures Act.
- Familiar with banking products and services.
- Proven leadership, organisation and facilitation skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive, independent and resourceful.
- Team work