First VP/VP, Group Credit Policy & Portfolio Management - Secured
You will be part of the Group Credit Policy and Portfolio Management team that manages the Personal Financial Services portfolios in Unsecured / Secured area.
- Formulate credit policies and facilitate development of product programs and test programs to support new business and product launches
- Perform necessary portfolio analysis and credit performance forecasts and review financial proposition with the Business to ensure sustainable good growth
- Perform periodic monitoring and analysis of portfolio performance to ensure that sound portfolio quality is maintained
- Responsible for ad hoc MIS preparation and monitor product program performance benchmark
- Liaise with various stakeholders, operation units / parties to roll out credit policies as approved by top management, and evaluate their effectiveness over time
- At least 8 years of working experience in a retail banking role preferably in a credit risk policy, MIS and portfolio management capacity
- Good understanding of the regulatory landscape relating to financial loan products
- Degree holder with background in Business and Finance or Statistics
- Analytical mind, good communication and presentation skill, meticulous and self-motivated
- Familiar with portfolio monitoring techniques & tools, SAS programming, Basel Capital Rules and local regulatory landscape with regard to retail lending practices.
- Knowledge on scorecard and Basel II model preferred