VP, Group Audit/Retail Audit
You will lead or participate in the audit of the Bank's business, financial, operational and regulatory audit of the Retail business. The team will perform different types of audits such as global, thematic or business portfolio audits of the Bank's Head Office Operations as well as its regional subsidiaries. The responsibilities include:
- Plan and perform Risk Profiling of assigned entities and all aspects of assessments in accordance with Group Audit standards, regulatory requirements and statutes, and best practices.
- Identify emerging risks and industry issues and assess their implications for the audit entity.
- Work closely with various business/support entities to plan, execute and manage integrated audit engagements.
- Use technology and data analytics to appropriately improve audit work processes and quality.
- Lead and participate in audits and audit advisory engagements.
- Evaluate materiality of issues and related root causes, and assess the effectiveness of controls and determine the potential impact of any control failure and the corrective actions required.
- Monitor and review for quality and timeliness of audit work, including report writing.
- Track and escalate, where appropriate, significant issues and audit findings that remain unresolved.
- Relevant degree with at least 6-8 years of audit experience in reputable accounting firms or financial institutions.
- Good knowledge of Credit Lending in Consumer Banking, Retail SME and Private Banking businesses which encompass credit quality, credit risk management and credit operations
- Familiar with Wealth Management business, card and payment products
- Familiar with local laws and regulations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with good verbal / written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills
- Conversant in using audit tools such as ACL, SAS and BI tools such as Tableau, Qlikview would be preferred