Audit Manager (Big 4)
Barden have been engaged by a high calibre Big 4 firm to identify an ambitious, experienced Audit Manager to join their expanding team.
The client provides a wide range of services; working with different businesses across a number of industries.
- Be responsible for a diverse portfolio of clients
- Managing relationships with clients.
- Review of audit work papers & financial statements
- Working closely with directors and partners.
- Managing a team
- Assisting in delivering training courses to junior staff
- Qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent)
- Strong technical knowledge of accounting and auditing
- 3 years post qualification experience
- Experience in an audit team working at management level
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.