- Level of qualification
Finance Manager needed to join exciting private wealth management organisation
Your new company
A dynamic and vibrant asset management company based in East Berkshire
Your new role
- Responsible for day to day operations of the estate including bookkeeping, banking, management accounting and ledger levels.
- Annual Budget
- Monthly management accounts & variance analysis
- Financial and accounting policies and controls
- Reporting and cash flow forecasting, monthly and quarterly
- Ledger coding including expenses
- First point of contact for audit
- Process improvements
- Statutory Accounts
- Managing and maintaining financial records
What you'll need to succeed
Qualified accountant - either CIMA, ACA or ACCA. Please note non and part qualified applications will not be considered
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary, and a range of benefits to be released upon enquiry
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.